Collective is the Community Created Card Game.
Collective is the first card game to open up its development process to the game’s players. Players can create any card they want with the Card Creator and submit it to the subreddit, /r/collectivecg. Each week, the top 10 posts are added to the game.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Block-based card effect creator with an approachable "sentencey" structure and many customizable options from abilities to animations
- Unique game mechanics utilizing simultaneous turns and the heroes system
- Play modes including multiplayer, single player campaign, and card testing areas
- A highly active subreddit filled with dozens of daily card submissions as well as in-depth analysis of game mechanics and balance written by the players
System requirements[edit | edit source]
The following is the minimum system requirements for Collective. While these requirements do not represent a guaranteed working configuration, meeting the minimum requirements should ensure at least a launch-able environment.
- Windows x64, Mac OS X.
- Android and iOS versions are set for release with the Beta in 2019.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Release date: Collective is currently available in beta.